Easy Mini Egg Easter Nests
These little yummies are my absolute childhood favourite! So easy to make and super duper quick! I’m sure all of you have made these at some point in your life. And if you haven’t, start now!!
BEWARE THESE ARE VERY CHOCOLATEY!
3 shredded wheat packets (those that you find inside)
350g milk chocolate
Packet of mini eggs
Pastel coloured cake cases and little tooth pick things (no idea what they are called?!) to decorate. I found mine in Home Bargains for 99p!
1. Melt the chocolate in a bain marie (make one yourself by placing a bowl over a pan of shallow boiling water) or buy the one I have from John Lewis for £35.
2. Crush the shredded wheat in a bowl.
3. Pour the melted chocolate over the wheat in the bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until all incorporated.
4. Spoon evenly into cake cases and top with 3 mini eggs each.
5. Decorate with the colourful sprinkles.
6. Leave to cool and harden. Serve and spread the chocolatey goodness!!