- Choose a recipe from: magazine, newspaper, recipe book that you’ve been dying to try
- Share your recipe on your blog and use the hashtag #magazinemondays on Twitter, and tweet me in the process (@fessjarmer) – I will retweet and comment on all
- Each month I may include yours as apart of my favourites in a round-up post
- Share the love on your post by adding the Magazine Mondays board – use the html below and copy into your post
- Add your link by using the button below, and this will appear as a collage on my page
- Spread the cuttings love and comment on at least one person’s post – you may get one back!
Magazine Mondays: 16th May
So it’s Monday again, which means one thing: Magazine Mondays are back! I’m still not having a lot of luck with anyone joining in, despite sharing it on Twitter and various other sites and facebook groups. However one must carry on and not lose enthusiasm, as I do believe there are food bloggers out there who will enjoy this link-up, as much as I do hosting it!
Now to explain again what it’s all about:
Magazine Monday is friendly link up where we can all share the recipes we have cooked from any magazine or newspaper cutting you may have been saving. This link up gives you the opportunity and excuse to get cooking from them!
And like I said in the last post, it will be a text-only link up until I get at least one regular participant!
Note – I will be adding my entry later this afternoon. It’s going to be a summery gazpacho!
How will it work?
So what are you waiting for – spread the cuttings love!!